When you need repairs or installations in your home or in your commercial property, call a service company you can trust. Whether you have a plumbing emergency or need your heating or cooling system repaired, Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air has you covered. In business for more than 15 years, we provide 24-hour services to your area.
When you have an issue in your home, give us a call. We serve the following areas:
- Central: "Coming Soon"
- Cedar City: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Hurricane: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Ivins: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Leeds: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- New Harmony: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Santa Clara: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- St. George: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
- Washington: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling
We guarantee satisfaction to our customers. But don’t take our word for it - read what our clients are saying in our testimonials!
Common Water Heater Problems
Unfortunately, from time to time you might encounter issues with your water heater at your home or property. These can be inconvenient as your family is stuck showering in cold water, or occupants in your commercial property are coping with cold water in the kitchen or bathrooms. Some of the most common issues professionals can repair on your water heater can include:
- Lack of hot water: One of the most obvious issues you might encounter with your system is a lack of hot water. This can be due to an extinguished pilot light or a damaged heating element.
- Leaking: Any leaks should be inspected by a plumber to determine the severity and if it can be repaired.
- Excess noise: Loud or strange noises coming from the unit can signal a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment inside the unit that must be professionally cleaned.
- Cracks: A plumber should inspect any cracks in the system to determine if they can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
Signs Your Heater Needs to be Repaired
Having your heater go out in winter is a major inconvenience for everyone in your property. It can cause health risks for your family and occupants, and it can also put your home at risk. Because of this, it’s important to get your unit repaired at the first sign of trouble. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- The property doesn’t warm to the desired temperature.
- Heat is not being evenly distributed throughout the home or building.
- Loud or unusual noises are coming from the system.
- Monthly bills increase without a change in use.
- The temperature of the property doesn’t match the thermostat setting.
- You suspect there are leaks or other issues with the ductwork.
When you need unplanned plumbing, heating or cooling repairs, we understand it can take a toll on your finances. That’s why we offer financing options!
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner can have many benefits for you and your property. Some of the advantages can include:
- A more energy-efficient unit, as newer models use less energy than older ones.
- Better indoor climate control, allowing your home to cool to the desired temperature.
- Increased indoor air quality, as new systems can better remove particles from the air.
- Longer shelf life, as new units can last longer than older units.
- More bells and whistles to control your climate, as new models come with the latest technology and features.