Is the air in your home making you or members of your family sick? Your household shouldn’t have to endure indoor allergens or dust and mold floating through the air. Instead, call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air to check the indoor air quality in your home and provide you with solutions to improve it. Call us today for same-day service in the St. George, UT area.
We offer the following air quality and air cleaning solutions:
- Air Duct Cleaning & Repair
- Air Cleaners & Filtration
- Filter Replacement
If you can’t remember the last time you had your ducts cleaned, then you need to call us and learn about our duct cleaning and repair services.
Filters to Use in Air Cleaners
To keep your air cleaner performing as expected and allow it to keep effectively removing dust, allergens and other particles from your indoor air, it’s important to use the right filters. Some different options of filters include:
- Ionic: This filter generates negative ions that capture positive ions including dust and allergen particles.
- HEPA: This type of filter was originally developed to remove radioactive dust particles from the air. Now it’s used to remove mold, dust mites, pet danger, bacteria, pollen and more from the air.
- UV: This filter destroys microorganisms and helps prevent illness and disease.
- Carbon: This is the most absorbent type of filter. It can reduce odors and fumes without releasing the contaminants back into the air.
Issues that UV Air Sanitizers and Purifiers Can Resolve
UV air sanitizers and purifiers can improve the indoor air quality in your home or building by resolving the following problems:
- Smoke produced by smokers.
- Pet dander from indoor pets.
- Excessive dust from homes.
- Indoor odors.
- Allergens in the air that can aggravate symptoms for allergy sufferers.
- Breathing problems for those with asthma or respiratory issues.
Call us about our thermostat services and find out how we can help you save money on your utility bills and provide maximum comfort to your home.
Ways Humidifiers Can Benefit Your House, Air Quality
While you might not think about a humidifier improving the indoor air quality in your property, the unit can have many advantages. Some of the benefits of installing this system can include:
- Provides relief for irritated sinuses.
- Reduces dry skin.
- Prevents your throat from drying out.
- Reduces dry lips and nose bleeds.
- Increases comfort throughout the property.
- Decreasing snoring by yourself or others in the household.
- Adds moisture to the air in your home or building during the winter months when the air tends to be dry.