Plumbing issues require a quick response by a residential plumbing contractor to help limit the amount of damage to your home. Every minute counts when water is flooding your home and seeping into the walls and flooring. Call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air for your emergency and routine plumbing repairs. We offer 24-hour services and same-day appointments in Washington, UT!
We offer the following plumbing services - and more - to the Washington area:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
We take customer satisfaction very seriously, which is why we’ve been in business for more than 15 years. Read our testimonials to see why our clients trust us with their plumbing repairs.
Why a Burst Pipe is a Plumbing Emergency
When a burst pipe occurs in your home, it’s important to act as quickly as possible. While the leak might start with a small amount of moisture coming from the area, the water pressure will continue to build and the hole can get larger. Soon, you could end up with a large amount of water filling your home and seeping into the walls, insulation and electrical wiring. If the water damage is left untreated, it can cause mold and mildew to form, putting your family’s health at risk.
To limit the amount of damage, it’s important to call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air as soon as the pipe bursts to prevent further damage.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Unclogging a slow drain might seem like a task you can do yourself. However, there are risks involved with performing the work as a DIY project, and there are certain circumstances where professional services are required. Some signs to watch for that can indicate you need professional drain cleaning services can include:
- Drains that are slowing down. If water is taking a longer time to go through the drain, it can indicate the early stages of a clog, or it can signal the pipes have been narrowed due to mineral or grease buildup.
- Frequent clogs, even after you’ve removed a blockage yourself. This can mean you did not remove the entire blockage on your own and need a professional to completely get rid of the clog.
- Several drains are clogged at the same time. This should be inspected by a professional immediately, as it can signal a severe blockage deep in the main line.
- Foul or odd smells coming from the drain. This can indicate something minor, like food trapped inside the drain, or a major issue with a sewer line.
- Flooding in your basement or near a flood drain. This can signal a serious issue, like a sewage backup, and should be inspected by a professional as soon as possible. If left untreated, the drain could stop working completely, and you could have contaminated sewage water on the floor of your home.
Plumbing issues can be stressful enough without having to worry about how you’re going to pay for it. That’s why we offer financing options.
Common Water Heater Issues
Having your water heater go out can be inconvenient. Afterall, no one wants to shower or do the dishes in cold water. Some common issues you could potentially encounter with your water heater that require a plumber to repair can include:
- No hot water coming from the unit. This can be the most noticeable issue you experience with your unit. A professional should inspect it to determine if it’s a minor repair, like an extinguished pilot light, or something larger like a damaged heating element.
- Water leaking from the system. A residential plumber can help you determine if the cause of the leak can be repaired or if the unit needs to be replaced.
- Strange noises coming from the unit. This can be a sign of a damaged heating element or a buildup of sediment. A professional can determine the exact cause during an inspection.
- Cracks in the system. Like a leak, any cracks in the unit should be looked at by a professional to determine if the system can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
for Washington, UT
Judy - Washington, UT 84780
Fixed the air conditioning without any problems.
Adam was excellent and great service.
Jeff - Washington, UT 84780
Very pleased with the work.
Response from Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air:
Thank you so very much Jeff! We sure do appreciative you so very much. I will let Adam know of your amazing response of his services and we are right here for you if you may need any future assistance,. Thank again and take care Jeff 🙂
Way To GO
Al - Washington, UT 84780
Eric was professional and handled our plumbing needs in a timely manner. He recognized an additional issue and corrected the situation. I will only use WALKER PLUMBING for our home needs
Response from Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air:
Wow Al!!! Thank you so very much for your fantastic review !! We agree Eric is a fine professional tech and we are so glad that he took care if you so well. We are right here for you if you need us for any future needs. We value you not only as a client but a friend as well. Many blessings to you and take care. Walker Plumbing Heating & Air Team 🙂
HVAC Furnace check
Owner Supplied Bathroom faucet
Water softener loop