Plumbing issues can cause major water damage to your home in just a little bit of time. When you notice a problem with your pipes, drains, water heater or other appliances, it’s important to call a residential plumbing contractor as soon as possible. At Walker Plumber, Heating & Air we offer emergency plumbing services and 24-hour repairs in New Harmony, UT.
We offer the following plumbing services in your area!
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
We’ve been providing expert plumbing services to our clients for more than 15 years. Read our testimonials to see why our customers trust us to perform their work.
How Professionals Repair Burst Pipes
A burst pipe is a plumbing emergency that can cause major damage to your home if not repaired immediately by a professional. When a plumber comes to your property to repair the pipe, you can expect him or her to perform the following tasks to fix the issue:
- Shut off your water supply to limit the amount of water leaking into your home.
- Locate the damaged area of the pipe.
- Determine if he or she can replace a section of the pipe that’s broken, or if the entire system needs to be replaced.
- Repair the area using a pipe cutter and then solder a new section into place.
- Inspect the piping system to determine if all of the pipes are deteriorating and need to be replaced.
5 Advantages of Regular Drain Cleanings
Dealing with clogged pipes can be a nuisance for your entire household. To avoid this problem, it’s recommended to book regular drain cleaning services. Having your drains cleaned by a professional can:
- Clear clogs you were unable to remove yourself.
- Eliminate slow drains by getting rid of residue.
- Lower the risk of plumbing emergencies by having a plumber inspect and clean the pipes regularly.
- Reduce odors by eliminating any food that’s stuck in drains.
- Identify smaller plumbing issues early before they become bigger problems.
Plumbing repairs and installations can be costly. To help make it more affordable, ask us about our financing options.
What Happens During Water Heater Maintenance
You rely on your water heater to provide warm water for daily activities like showering, laundry and doing dishes. To keep it functioning as expected, it’s important to keep it properly maintained. During these routine tune-ups you can expect a contractor to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin to remove sediment or residue.
- Check the unit for cracks and wear and tear.
- Inspect the hoses for any cracks or damage.
- Change the filters if needed.
- Determine if the unit is functioning properly.