Failing to repair your water heater, clogged drains and other plumbing issues quickly can result in uncomfortable living conditions for your family and can risk severe damage to your home. Whether you need routine maintenance, a tune-up or emergency repair services, Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air has you covered. We offer 24-hour emergency service and same-day appointments in Cedar City, UT.
We offer the following plumbing services in your area!
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- 24-hour Emergency Services
We love to hear what our clients think of our work and we want you to hear it too! Read our testimonials to see why our customers trust us with their plumbing work.
Possible Causes of Burst Pipes
Burst pipes can quickly cause severe water damage to your home. To avoid this plumbing emergency it’s important to know what causes pipes to burst so you can take precautions and avoid them altogether:
- Freezing temperatures that can cause the water inside the pipes to freeze and expand.
- Severe clogs that can cause water pressure to build-up.
- Aging pipes that have started to corrode and crack.
- Tree roots that grow into the pipes.
- A shift in the earth that disrupts the pipes.
- A construction project that can put pipes at risk.
Easy Ways to Avoid Clogged Drains
Clogged drains can cause damage to your home and be an annoyance to you and your family. Luckily, there are ways to avoid these altogether:
- Avoid putting food down the drain, even if you have a garbage disposal. Instead, put it in the garbage.
- Don’t let hair go down the shower or bathtub drains. Prevent this by installing a screen over the drain to catch it.
- Only put sewage and toilet paper in the toilet.
- Call a plumber to perform regular professional drain cleanings.
Don’t let the pending bill prevent you from getting the plumbing repairs you need. Learn about our financing options!
Advantages of Tankless Water Heaters
Does your family run out of hot water by the time the last person takes a shower in the morning? Are you looking for a more energy-efficient alternative to a traditional water heater? A tankless water heater could be the solution. Some of the advantages of these systems include:
- Save energy as it only heats the amount of water that’s needed instead of a full tank.
- Lower utility costs due to less energy being used.
- Less maintenance needed than on a traditional unit.
- Less chance of contaminated water as it doesn’t sit in the tank until it’s used.
- Saves space, as it doesn’t require a large tank as part of the system.
- Produces hot water on-demand instead of heating a full tank.