You can’t afford to waste time when a plumbing emergency happens. If left untreated, water damage can occur throughout your house, which can cause mold or mildew to grow. Instead, call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air for same-day appointments and emergency plumbing services. In business for more than 15 years, we proudly serve Santa Clara, UT.
We offer the following plumbing services - and more - to the Santa Clara area:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our work!
Prevent a Plumbing Emergency by Avoiding Clogged Toilets
A clogged toilet might seem like a minor inconvenience, but if not treated correctly it can lead to a plumbing emergency. Backed up toilets can cause property damage, and an overflow of sewage can put your family’s health at risk. You can prevent toilets from clogging by following these tips:
- Don’t flush disposable diapers or wipes
- Don’t put large wads of toilet paper into the toilet.
- Don’t flush paper towels. Instead, throw them in a trash can.
- Don’t place personal hygiene products in the toilet.
- Don’t flush Q-Tips or other beauty products.
- Don’t place hair trimmings or nail clippings in the toilet.
Benefits of Regular Drain Cleaning Services
To keep your plumbing system functioning properly and to avoid potential issues, it’s important to have properly working drains. One way to ensure your home’s drains are free from clogs and blockages is to schedule regular professional drain services. These can benefit you by:
- Clearing stubborn clogs with their professional equipment.
- Eliminating slow drains by removing residue you might not have been able to remove yourself.
- Lowering the risk of plumbing emergencies by having professionals clean blockages and look for other minor issues while they are there.
- Reducing odors by clearing blockages from drains.
We understand that you can’t always plan for a plumbing emergency. That’s why we offer financing options for our customers. Contact us today to get more information!
What to Expect During Routine Water Heater Tune-Ups
Having your water heater maintained by a professional can help prolong the lifespan of the unit and help identify minor issues before they become larger. During these tune-ups, you can expect plumbers to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any residue or buildup of sediment.
- Check the inside and outside of the system for cracks or signs of wear and tear.
- Inspect the hoses for cracks or issues.
- Inspect the filters and change them if necessary.
- Ensure the unit is performing as expected. If not, the professional can identify the problem and what’s causing it.
for Santa Clara, UT
AC Tune up
Replace Angle stop