Coming home after a busy day to a malfunctioning AC can be a big frustration. Almost every homeowner has experienced this at some point in time. When you work with the expert technicians at Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air, you can expect accurate, speedy service so that you don’t have to suffer through hot days and nights in your home waiting for AC repair in St. George.
We make your comfort our top priority which is why we work quickly to get your system up and running without compromising on the quality and accuracy of our work.
Is your refrigerant pooling near your AC? Call us for refrigerant leak repair.
The Importance of Scheduled Maintenance
One of the best ways to prevent major malfunctions is to schedule AC tune ups with a professional. The all important task of maintaining your air conditioner will boost the efficiency of your systems and prevent frequent problems with your unit. When you contact a professional for service, we will:
- Check & Replace Filters: An improperly installed filter or a filter that hasn’t been replaced in a while can cause problems with your system. We will replace and ensure you’re using the right filter.
- Check Coils: The evaporator coils in your unit are important because they cool the air circulated into your home. We ensure they are clean and in proper working order so your unit performs as it should.
- Check Electrical Components: Your thermostat is the sensor that controls the temperature inside of your home. If it malfunctions, your unit won’t work like it should.
Signs You Need AC Repair
Your discomfort is a good indication that something isn’t right with your HVAC system. But knowing when to call us for air conditioning repair service can be a little bit more tricky. Here are some signs you should give us a call:
- Warm air
- Poor or weak airflow
- Frequent cycling
- High humidity or moisture levels
- Pooling water
- Strange odors
- Unusual sounds from the unit
Looking to upgrade your home’s cooling system? We perform ductless mini-split installation services.
Why Work With Us
When you’re in need of air conditioning service, you want to be sure you’re working with a company that puts your comfort first. After all, your comfort is the most important part of our job. In our over 15 years of experience, we have come to learn exactly what St. George residents need. Every single customer is valuable to us which is why we tailor your experience with quality customer service. When you choose us, you’re choosing:
- Access to same-day and emergency service
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Licensed and knowledgeable technicians
- Straightforward pricing