Plumbing issues can quickly cause damage to your home. That’s why it’s important to act fast when you encounter a problem. Call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air for 24-hour emergency plumbing repairs and same-day appointments. In business for more than 15 years, we proudly serve Hurricane, UT.
We offer complete plumbing services to the Hurricane area, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Water Line Repair and Installation
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
With more than 15 years of experience, we stand by our plumbing services. Read what our clients think of our work in our testimonials.
How Sump Pumps Can Prevent Plumbing Emergencies
When severe storms hit, it’s important to have a functioning sump pump to help prevent a plumbing emergency. This system can help prevent flood water from entering your home and help eliminate severe property damage and costly repairs. Sump pumps can also prevent unsafe living conditions for your family caused by slippery floors, electrical issues and the growth of mold and bacteria.
Symptoms that Can Indicate Your Need Drain Cleaning Services
While you might be tempted to turn cleaning your drains into a DIY project, you can benefit from getting them cleaned by professionals. Signs that can indicate you need professional drain cleaning services can include:
- Drains that are slowing down due to a clog, improper grading or a build up of residue.
- Clogs that keep coming back. This can happen if you fail to remove the entire blockage when cleaning the drains yourself.
- Several drains in your home are clogged at the same time, which can indicate a severe blockage in the main line.
- Foul odors due to trapped food or something more serious, like an issue with the sewer line.
- A sewage backup that leads to flooding in your basement or near a floor drain. This should be treated by a professional immediately, as it can signal that the drain will completely stop working soon, and it can lead to contaminated water on your floor.
Unexpected plumbing issues can create financial stress. Let us help ease some of your anxiety with our financing options.
What to Expect During Routine Water Heater Maintenance
Keeping your water heater properly maintained is important to prolonging the lifespan of the unit and keeping it functioning as expected. During a routine tune-up you can expect a plumber to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove residue or sediment.
- Inspect the inside and outside of the unit to look for cracks or signs of aging.
- Check for cracks or defects in the hoses.
- Check the filters and replace them if necessary.
- Inspect the unit and ensure it’s operating efficiently and as expected.
for Hurricane, UT
Emergency shut off valve
Repair water main line
Kitchen Faucet install