Although you may think that the water you use in your St. George, UT home is the best quality water, after your water is filtered using basic methods, a lot of things remain behind that give your water specific characteristics such as odor and taste. This can lead to build-up on appliances and showers, dry skin, frizzy hair, and shabby laundry. This is due to the hard minerals that remain in your water after basic filtering. Luckily, Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air has the solution! Whole house water softeners are a great way to enjoy better quality water!
Enjoy better tasting water with whole home water filtration system installation.
How Does a Water Softener Work
Water softeners work through a process called ion exchange. While this may sound complicated, it’s a process that eliminates calcium and magnesium from your water. The water enters into the mineral tank where it flows through a series of resin beads made up of a specific material that attracts the negative charges of hard water minerals. Once the water passes through these beads, the mineral ions are removed from the water, leaving behind clean tasting and smelling water.
Water softeners can remove a variety of hard minerals including iron. This will reduce the appearance of rings and other water stains on your shower, tub, or sink. Modern whole house water softeners perform this process in an efficient way so that your utility bills stay at a reasonable price throughout.
Benefits of Water Softener Installation
There are many benefits that come along with water softener installation. When installed by a professional water softener company like Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air, you can expect to experience all these benefits at an affordable price.
- Save Money: Save on utility costs by making your water more efficient and extend the life of your appliances.
- Better Skin, Hair, & Nails: Hard mineral can dry out and irritate skin, hair, and noils. You will enjoy a noticeable improvement when using soft water.
- Better Laundry: Hard water can cause stiff and shabby laundry.
- Stretch Cleaning Products: Hard minerals get in the way of the effectiveness of household cleaners including soaps and detergents.
- Less Build-up: Soap scum and lime build-up can make cleaning a hassle. Soft water means no more cloudy glassware and far less lime and scale build-up on appliances.
We can help you with your next project including bathroom remodeling service!
Benefits of Working With Us
Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air provides solutions that are specially tailored to your needs and your St. George home. If you want to experience the benefits of a water softener, contact our experts. We can help explain the process to you and show you the best options for your home and needs. Every customer that works with us can expect:
- Straightforward prices
- Same-day service
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Licensed technicians