St. George homeowners know that sewer line problems can be one of the scariest plumbing issues they have to deal with. They are almost always unexpected and can consume a significant amount of your money and time. Sewer line issues are best dealt with as soon as they happen to prevent any further damage to your home and property. When it comes to sewer service, you want to be sure you have a professional on your side. Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air has the experience necessary to make a complex job seem easy.
Waste backflow is unsanitary but avoidable when you schedule septic tank cleaning.
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
Sewer line issues can be caused by a variety of things. Usually, they stem from issues that you can’t see with the naked eye until it’s too late and you have to call for sewer line repair. These problems include:
- Tree roots: Tree roots from trees on your property or surrounding properties can grow into your sewer pipes in search of water and nutrition. This causes serious damage.
- Extreme Weather: Spikes in the temperature outside can affect your plumbing. Heavy rains, hot temperatures, or earthquakes can make the ground shift causing disconnected or ruptured lines.
- Deteriorating Pipes: Over time, your pipes get older and experience wear and corrosion. This is especially true if you or a previous owner used chemical cleaners to clear your drains.
Signs You Have Sewer Line Issues
It’s important for homeowners to be able to tell when they have a sewer line issue. If you notice any of the following signs, it’s a good indication that you’re in need of sewer line repair:
- Gurgling noises coming from your drains or toilet
- Roots, dirt, dark water, or branches are washing back up into your sink, tub, or shower
- You toilet won’t flush completely or backs up when you flush
- Lush patches of vibrant green grass on your lawn
- Soggy spots on your lawn
Get fast service and avoid damage with professional burst pipe repair.
Why Work With Us
Sewer line issues are not small issues. Usually, they come with a whole host of problems that only a professional plumber can assist you with. Not only are these conditions costly, they are also unsanitary. Luckily, our expert technicians can assist you from step one to make the process fast and easy. Not only do we provide repairs, we also provide sewer line installation and use high quality materials so that you can enjoy long lasting results.
When you choose our team you will enjoy straightforward pricing and same day response on all of your most pressing services. We’re so confident you’ll love our services that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.