A clogged toilet can put your bathroom out of commission. This can be especially frustrating when you only have one bathroom or have a large family. It can be especially embarrassing if you had plans to entertain. Luckily, Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air offers professional repairs and same day service on all of your most pressing plumbing jobs. Get your toilet ready for anything with professional service performed by our team of experts in St. George, UT. We can help get your toilet back up and running in no time!
Trust the experts with over 15 years of plumbing experience to do an accurate job. Accuracy also means you will enjoy long-lasting results. If you’re in need of assistance, call us right away!
Clean drains function better. We deliver on professional drain cleaning service.
How to Prevent a Clogged Toilet
Clogged toilets are just a fact of life. It’s very likely you’re going to have to deal with toilet clogs at some point in your life. That’s why we’ve become the clogged toilet repair experts. We see this issue nearly every day. Here are some ways you can lessen the frequency of repairs:
- Know what is and isn’t flushable: The only things you should be flushing down the toilet are toilet paper and human waste. Be wary of feminine products and wipes that claim to be flushable but can cause serious clogs.
- Practice proper flushing: Even with best practices, you still might get a clog. Make sure you don’t have small children in the home who are constantly flushing the toilet or accidentally dropping toys or other items in.
- Keep an eye on slow drains: If your toilet is flushing incompletely, it’s a good indication that you have a clog forming.
Signs You Need Toilet Repair
There are many causes of clogged toilets. Some of them are preventable while others just aren’t. You might not know you have a serious issue until it’s too late and your toilet is completely clogged. Look out for:
- Slow flushing
- Water backs up out of the toilet bowl when you flush
- The toilet won’t flush at all
- There is a visible clog in the toilet’s drain
We know big projects can be a hassle, which is why we provide bathroom remodel service.
Choose Us for Professional Service
Walker Plumbing, Heating & Repair is a full service plumbing company. We handle the common issues such as clearing clogged toilets, but we also have the expertise to replace your old toilet and install a new one.
Customers choose us for their service because they appreciate our emphasis on providing quality repairs and long-lasting results. We offer straightforward pricing on services such as toilet repair. We offer same-day and emergency service for when those plumbing disasters happen at an inconvenient time. Best of all, your satisfaction is guaranteed!