Few things are more frustrating than dealing with a heater that is constantly malfunctioning or breaking down. If you don’t have a reliable heating contractor you can trust, it can make the issue seem even worse. Luckily, Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air is here to assist you. We are your expert heating repair service and we always provide quality solutions that address your issue. We work within your budget without compromising on quality. If you need heating repair in St. George, give us a call today!
Is your furnace making a strange rumbling noise? We provide expert furnace repair.
The Advantages of Heater Maintenance
You might be looking for repairs without realizing that maintenance is a great way to reduce the necessity and frequency of breakdowns. This means less money out of your pocket and more time enjoying the warm comfort of your home. Here are some benefits of scheduling heater tune ups with a professional:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Consistent home temperatures
- Reduce utility costs
- Longer lifespan
- Better performance
Stay on top of your system and take control of your comfort by scheduling regular maintenance with our experts!
4 Common Signs You Need Heating Repair
It can be frustrating to go and fire up your heater when the cold weather rolls around only to find that your system won’t start up. Having a faulty heater is never a good situation so be on the lookout for these warning signs:
- Poor airflow & air quality: Your unit should be able to warm your home with ease. If it’s not, you may have an issue.
- High utility costs: An efficient and properly working system means money in your pocket. However, a faulty unit can cost you!
- Frequent Cycling: This could be an electrical issue but it could also mean that your unit is not heating your home to the right temperature.
- Old Units: The older your system is, the more likely it is you’ll have to have repairs performed.
Looking for an efficient way to heat and cool your home? Call us for heat pump installation.
Why Choose Us
When it comes to your comfort, we don’t take any chances. A cold and frigid home can lead to dangerous and uncomfortable conditions in your home. That’s why you should call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air at the first sign of trouble. We have over 15 years of experience and deliver on our satisfaction guarantee.
Working with us means enjoying straightforward pricing on all of your most necessary services. We strive to provide quality customer service so that your experience is hassle-free. Our technicians are licensed and trained so you can expect accurate service!