Is your old, conventional tank water heater leaving you stranded in a cold shower? You don’t have to worry about running out of hot water when you install a point of use water heater in your home. This is a big upgrade to your home and you will enjoy all the benefits of a tankless system. The licensed water heater contractors at Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air can assist you in choosing the right system for you and provide professional on demand water heater installation in St. George, UT.
Enjoy smooth skin, nails, and hair with a whole home water softener.
Benefits of a Tankless System
There are many advantages to having a tankless unit in your home. If you’re considering doing away with your old, clunky system, here are some benefits you can expect:
- Lower Utility Costs: Tankless systems are relatively more efficient. This means less money in utilities.
- On-Demand Hot Water: With a tankless system, water is heated as you use it.
- Better Efficiency: Energy efficiency is not only good for the environment, it’s good for your wallet!
When Is it Time to Replace My Old Water Heater?
Before you can upgrade to a tankless unit, you will need to get rid of your old system. Our experts can assist you with taking out the old, and bringing in the new! You may be unsure of when you need to call in the professionals. Here are some signs your system is breaking down:
- Age: Age is a good indicator you might need to replace. If your system is older than 10 years, consider replacement.
- Rusty Water: Rusty water is a sign that your steel tank or its components are beginning to rust away inside.
- Rumbling: Strange noises are a symptom of sediment build-up. This means a less efficient system.
- Tank Leaks: a leak in your tank could mean your water heater is at the end of its life.
Looking to upgrade your bathroom fixtures. We provide bathroom remodeling service.
Why Choose Us
As your local source for all things plumbing, Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air is dedicated to providing you with best in class service. We can help you determine which system would work the best in your home. We are available 24 hours a day to answer your call. We are standing by to answer your most pressing questions and assist you with the services you need. We have over 15 years of experience so we can solve any issue efficiently. Aside from experienced technicians and emergency service, you will enjoy our competitive pricing and excellent customer service.