You can’t risk having your heating or cooling system break down in your commercial property. This can lead occupants to be uncomfortable and risk issues to the building itself. If your HVAC system needs to be repaired, call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air. In business for more than 15 years, we offer 24-hour emergency services to the St. George, UT area.
Is your AC unit no longer keeping your building cool? Ask us about our air conditioning repair services.
Benefits of Installing a New Heating System
Installing a new heating system in your commercial property can have many benefits. Some of the advantages can include:
- A more energy-efficient model, which can result in lower utility bills.
- Increased comfort, as the new unit can properly and evenly heat the building.
- Better indoor air quality, as the new system can effectively remove particles from the air.
- Peace of mind knowing the new system likely won’t have to be repaired or replaced in the near future.
Advantages of Replacing Your Cooling System
Replacing your property’s air conditioning system can have many advantages for the building’s occupants. Some of the benefits can include:
- More consistent cooling throughout the property.
- Better ability to control the climate inside the building, especially if programmable thermostats are installed.
- Lower monthly utility bills, as newer units are more energy-efficient.
- Increased indoor air quality, as the new system can remove dust, debris and other particles from the air.
- Reduced chance of needing repairs in the near future.
When your furnace needs to be replaced, contact us about our furnace installation services.
Ways to Reduce Your Commercial Heating and Cooling Costs
Keeping a commercial building comfortable throughout the year can be expensive, especially during the summer and winter months. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce these heating and cooling costs by using these tips:
- Make sure the building is properly insulated to keep the outdoor temperatures out of the building and keep the property comfortable inside.
- During the summer months, keep the drapes closed to keep the sun -- and its extra heat -- out of the building.
- In the winter, open the drapes to let in the sun and extra heat.
- Change the air filters regularly.
- Have a professional perform regular air duct inspections to look for damage.
- Install energy-efficient heating and cooling systems to reduce the amount of energy used.
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control the temperature of the building.
- Use fans in the summer to help circulate the air and make the building feel cooler.