When your AC unit fails in the middle of summer, it can make your house hot and sticky. And if your furnace malfunctions in the winter months it can leave your family cold and uncomfortable - and potentially cause them to get sick. When you need emergency heating or cooling services, call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air. We offer same-day services, routine maintenance appointments and tune-ups in Cedar City, UT.
We provide complete heating and cooling services in Cedar City, including:
- Heater Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
We take pride in our customers’ reviews. Read our testimonials to see what our clients think of our HVAC work.
Symptoms that Indicate Your Heater Needs to Be Repaired
You rely on your heater to keep your family and your house comfortable in the winter months. When it malfunctions, it can put your family’s health at risk and can cause potential problems in your house. To prevent it from breaking down, it’s important to be aware of issues before they become too serious. Call a service company if you notice the following symptoms:
- Your home doesn’t warm up even though the unit is running and you turned the thermostat up.
- Heat isn’t being evenly distributed throughout the house.
- You hear loud or strange noises coming from the system.
- Your monthly utility bills increase without a change in your usage.
- Your thermostat isn’t properly allowing you to control the climate in your house.
- Your ductwork is leaking.
Benefits of Installing a New Furnace
Installing a new furnace can have many benefits. While one of the biggest ones is to provide peace of mind that the unit isn’t likely to breakdown in the near future, there are other advantages that include:
- The latest bells and whistles that the new technology and features on new units provide.
- A more energy-efficient unit, as new models use up to 30 percent less fuel than older systems.
- A more quiet unit as new systems make less noise than older models.
- More even and consistent heating as newer units are more efficient and operate better than older models.
When your HVAC system needs repairs, don’t let the pending bill prevent you from calling a heating and cooling service company. Ask us about our financing options!
Signs You Need to Replace Your Air Conditioner
You need your AC unit to function properly in the summer months to keep you and your household cool. To ensure you’re not left without a functioning unit -- and left in the heat -- it’s important to replace it before it fully malfunctions. Watch for these signs to know when to replace your unit:
- Your unit is older than 15 years old.
- Your unit is less efficient, resulting in higher utility bills.
- Your home isn’t reaching a desirable temperature.
- Your unit needs multiple -- or expensive -- repairs.
- Your unit has a leak.
- You hear strange sounds coming from the system.
- You unit is producing cold air but it’s not blowing as hard as it should be.