You and your family rely on having a functioning heating and cooling system to battle Utah’s varying temperatures throughout the year. When your furnace or air conditioner needs repairs, you need help fast to restore comfort to your home. For same-day appointments and 24-hour services, call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air. In business for more than 15 years, we proudly serve the Washington, UT area.
We provide complete HVAC services to your area, including:
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
We guarantee that our customers will be satisfied with our services. Read our testimonials to see why our clients choose us!
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Repaired
When the Utah temperatures dip, you and your family don’t want to be left in the cold. To prevent having to endure a frigid house, it’s important to call a heating contractor at the first signs of an issue, such as:
- Your home isn’t getting warmer, even when the heating unit is running.
- Some rooms or areas of your home are warmer than others.
- Your monthly utility bill increases without a change in usage.
- Your thermostat is not regulating the temperature of your home.
- You suspect your ductwork is leaking, preventing all of the warm air from entering your home.
Common Furnace Problems
No one wants to deal with a malfunctioning furnace -- especially in the winter -- but from time-to-time your unit might encounter issues. Some of the more common problems that can occur can include:
- Issues caused by a lack of maintenance. Scheduling yearly inspections with a furnace contractor can help keep your system functioning properly throughout the year.
- Poor indoor air quality or operating issues due to an accumulation of dust, dirt and other debris in the system. Changing the filters regularly can help prevent this.
- Signs of aging. As the system gets older it can show signs of wear and tear.
- Thermostat fails to regulate the temperature in your home. If the temperature in your home is different than what’s set on the thermostat you should have it inspected by a professional.
- Inadequate airflow through the system. This can be dangerous as it can cause your unit to overheat.
- Serious issues like a carbon monoxide leak. You and your family should evacuate your property immediately if the pilot light in your unit turns from blue to yellow, or if you notice an excessive amount of condensation on your windows.
When your air conditioner unexpectedly goes out in the summer, don’t sweat the bill. Ask us about our financing options!
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner can come with many benefits for your household. In addition to providing relief that your unit won’t need to be serviced or replaced in the near future, it can also provide these advantages:
- Increased energy efficiency and lower utility bills.
- More control over the temperature in your home and overall climate control.
- Better indoor air quality as the new unit can filter out dust, debris and other particles.
- A longer lifespan than your older unit.
- The latest technology and features to help improve your climate control and overall usage of the system.