In the winter and summer months you rely heavily on your heating and cooling systems to keep your house comfortable. When they malfunction, you need help fast. Call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air for 24-hour heating services, emergency AC repairs, routine tune-ups and installations. We’ve been proudly serving the Leeds, UT area for more than 15 years.
We provide the following heating and cooling services to the Leeds, UT area, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Heater Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heater Installation
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Heat Pump Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
We offer complete HVAC services to the Leeds, UT area, from repairs, maintenance and tune-ups to installations. Find out how our customers rate our services in our testimonials.
Signs Your Heater Needs to Be Replaced
You rely on your heater in the winter months, so when it’s time to replace the unit, it’s important to install a new system before the old one completely malfunctions and leaves you in the cold. To be ensure you install a new unit in time, watch for these signs that can indicate your system needs to be replaced:
- If your unit is older it can be time to replace it before it malfunctions.
- Multiple repairs. If the system needs several repairs - especially expensive ones - it can be more cost-effective to install a new unit.
- Utility bills rise. An increase in your monthly bills can signal your unit is no longer performing as efficiently as it used to.
- Cracked heat exchanger. This can be a dangerous issue as it can lead to a carbon monoxide leak, and should be inspected and treated immediately.
- Isn’t properly heating your home. If your home isn’t reaching the desired temperature it can signal it’s time to replace the unit.
Why it’s Important to Keep Your Furnace Maintained
You rely on your furnace working properly to keep you and your family warm in the winter months. To keep it functioning, it’s recommended you get a tune-up at least once a year. Performing routine maintenance can provide the following benefits:
- Keep your home and family safe by ensuring the unit is functioning properly.
- Keep your house at a comfortable temperature by making sure the system works as expected.
- Prolong the lifespan of the system by identifying and repairing small issues early.
When your furnace breaks down in the winter you don’t have time to figure out how you’re going to afford the repair. You need help fast. Leave the worrying to us and ask us about our financing options.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Repaired
When summer temperatures hit, you don’t want to be caught without a functioning air conditioner. To prevent needing emergency AC repairs, it’s important to watch for signs that can indicate your system needs attention. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your property is no longer reaching the temperature set on your thermostat.
- Water is leaking under your ducts or near the drain tube. You should be careful when handling the liquid, as it could also be the result of a refrigerant leak.
- Your home isn’t being cooled evenly, leaving some rooms or areas cooler than others.
- Your monthly utility bills start to increase.