You and your family rely on your heating and cooling systems to keep you comfortable in the winter and summer months. So when your furnace or air conditioner malfunctions, you need it repaired as soon as possible to restore comfort to your home. Call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air for emergency repairs and same-day service in Hurricane, UT.
We offer full heating and cooling services to the Hurricane area, including:
- Heater Repair
- Furnace Repair
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Heater Installation
- Furnace Installation
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
- Evaporator Coil Services
See why our customers value our heating and cooling services when you read our testimonials.
Benefits of Installing a New Heater
Installing a new heater in your home can have many advantages for your whole household. In addition to providing assurances that your unit is unlikely to break down in the near future, a new heater can also come with these benefits:
- More energy-efficient than older models, resulting in lower utility bills.
- More consistent heating throughout the house, providing increased comfort and eliminating hot and cold spots.
- Better indoor air quality as the newer unit can remove more particles from the air.
How to Make Your Furnace More Energy-Efficient
Keeping your home warm in the winter can use a lot of energy. Fortunately, using these tips can help make the unit more energy-efficient:
- Install a programmable thermostat to better control the temperature in your home.
- Check the air ducts and ensure they are free of debris and don’t have any holes.
- Ensure that your property is well insulated to keep the warm air in and the cold outdoor air out.
- Schedule yearly maintenance visits with a professional HVAC contractor.
- Change the filter regularly, ideally every three months.
- Let the sunlight into your home to add extra heat.
An emergency heating or cooling repair can put a stress on your finances. We get it. That’s why we offer financing options to our customers.
Why Air Conditioning Maintenance is Important
When the summer heat beats down, you want to ensure your air conditioner is in good working condition. Keeping it well maintained can provide the following benefits:
- Help the unit keep running efficiently and economically.
- Lower the operating costs.
- Help control the climate throughout the house.
- Ensure good indoor air quality.
- Keep your family safe with a properly functioning unit.
- Catch and repair minor issues before they become larger ones.