Having a plumbing issue arise in your building or property can be a huge inconvenience, as it can cause productivity in an office to diminish can cause potential health risks to those in the property. That’s why when a problem occurs it’s important to have it repaired as soon as possible by calling Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air. Our commercial plumbing contractors provide 24-hour, same-day service in St. George, UT.
Does your property have a clogged drain? Don’t dump over-the-counter products down the sink. Instead, learn about our drain cleaning services.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Does your building have a clogged sink? To limit the inconvenience to the occupants, it’s important to get it back to working order quickly by scheduling professional drain cleaning services. Call a professional when you first notice the following problems:
- Slow drains: Backed up drains can signal the early signs of a clog, or pipes that have been narrowed due to mineral or grease build up.
- Recurring clogs: If you experience frequent clogs in your building’s drains, it can mean you’re not completely removing the clog when doing it yourself. If this happens, you need to hire a professional.
- Multiple clogged drains: If several of your property’s drains are clogged, it can indicate a severe blockage deep within your main line.
- Foul odor: If you smell odors coming from the drains at your property it can signal there’s food trapped inside the drain, or a more serious problem, like an issue with your sewer line.
- Flooding: Flooding can indicate a serious problem with your drains, like a sewage backup. If you notice flooding in your basement or near a floor drain, you should call a professional to investigate the problem. If it’s a clog, it can cause the drain to stop working completely, and you could have contaminated water on your floor.
What to Expect During Water Heater Tune-Ups
Losing hot water in your commercial property can be a major inconvenience. To prevent the unit from malfunctioning, it’s important to have regular maintenance and tune-ups performed at least once a year. When you hire a commercial plumber, you can expect him or her to perform the following tasks:
- Drain the basin and remove any buildup of sediment.
- Inspect the inside and outside of the unit for any cracks or signs of wear and tear.
- Check the hoses for any cracks or leaks.
- Inspect the filters. If needed, the plumber will change these.
- Ensure the unit is operating at its maximum efficiency.
When you have a burst pipe at your commercial property it’s crucial to have it repaired immediately to limit the amount of damage. Call us ASAP for burst pipe repair services.
4 Signs that Can Indicate a Slab Leak
If not caught early, slab leaks can cause major damage to your commercial property. If you notice the following issues you should call a commercial plumbing contractor:
- Unusually high water bills, without an increase in usage.
- Warm or cold spots on the floors.
- Flood or saturated ground around the building.
- The sound of running water, when no water appliances or fixtures are being used.