Utah’s summer and winter seasons can be enjoyable for the whole family, as long as your heating and cooling systems are functioning properly. When they fail, you and your family can be uncomfortable in your home. Don’t endure a cold or sticky house - when your systems malfunction call Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air. In business for more than 15 years, we provide 24-hour air conditioning and emergency heating repairs in Central.
We provide complete heating and cooling services to the Central, UT area, including:
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Installation
- Heater Repair
- Heater Installation
- Air Conditioning Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
- Heat Pump Services
- Gas Log Fireplaces
At Walker Plumbing, Heating & Air, we stand by our services. Just see what our customers think of our heating and cooling work in our testimonials.
Common Problems with Heaters
You, your family and even your house rely on your heater to keep your home warm during the winter months. Unfortunately, while we need these units to function properly, occasionally they encounter problems that will need to be repaired. Some of the more common problems you might experience can include:
- Inconsistent and uneven heating throughout your home.
- A unit that unexpectedly shuts down before reaching the temperature set on the thermostat. A heating contractor should inspect the wiring, pilot light and thermostat to determine the problem.
- The system takes too long to heat your home to the desired temperature. A heating repair company can check the air ducts for leaks or damaged belts and bearings.
Signs Your Furnace Needs to be Replaced
When the winter temperatures hit, you don’t want to be left in the cold with a malfunctioning furnace. Instead, it’s important to watch for signs that can signal your unit needs to be replaced so you can have a new one installed before it completely breaks down. Some symptoms can include:
- The unit is nearing the end of its lifespan.
- It’s not effectively heating your home anymore, failing to reach the desired temperatures.
- It’s not operating as efficiently as it used to, resulting in an increase in your monthly bills.
- The unit is cracked. This should be examined immediately, as a crack can lead to a carbon monoxide leak.
- It needs multiple repairs, making it more cost-effective to replace it rather than repair it.
When your HVAC system malfunctions, don’t worry about the cost. Focus on getting the issue repaired and take advantage of our financing options.
Benefits of Installing a New Air Conditioner
Installing a new air conditioner can have many benefits for your family and your household. Some of these can include:
- A more energy-efficient unit that can save energy while cooling your home and also reducing your utility bills.
- Better indoor climate control, allowing you to cool rooms to your desired temperature.
- Improved indoor air quality, allowing the new system to remove dust, pet dander, debris and other particles from the air.
- A longer lifespan than your existing unit.
- New features that use technology to provide maximum cooling techniques for your home.